Just a minute of your time

A friend of mine started a non-profit organization in Lee County, AL in 2009 called Big House Foundation. They provide clothes, luggage, and extra-curricular activities for foster children in the county, because these things are often hard for foster parents to give on their own.

They're currently in the running for a $25,000 from Pepsi through Pepsi's Refresh Everything project. They have to be in the top 10 at midnight tonight (April 30th) in order to receive the money. They're currently at number 8. So, please, vote. It takes about one minute, even less if you have a Facebook. And you won't get annoying spam email, I promise.

Here's the link: www.refresheverything.com/bighouse

Please, vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Extribulum, plural extribuli, is a book that originated on the internet, as coined by copperbadge on Livejournal.

This blog will focus on extribuli and ebooks and the ebook revolution. To search through topics, just look through the tags. I will do my best to tag each post appropriately to make browsing easy.

I am a graduate student at the University of Alabama in the Library and Information Studies program. I'm hoping to one day be a young adult librarian. Or maybe work on something in the technological side of the library. I work in a computer lab on campus right now, and have worked there since August, and I thoroughly enjoy my job.

Email Me!