Internship

I officially have an internship at a public library here in town once the spring semester starts. I will be working in the children's/YA department (emphasis on YA). I'll mostly be working on the graphic novels section, I think. My supervisor said she wants me to "fix it."

And it was hinted at that the interns there often turn into employees.

Words cannot express how excited I am about this. I am beyond exclamation point excited. I am thrilled. I am contemplating leaping with joy around my apartment. Or I would if I wasn't so exhausted. Grad school is keeping me hopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Extribulum, plural extribuli, is a book that originated on the internet, as coined by copperbadge on Livejournal.

This blog will focus on extribuli and ebooks and the ebook revolution. To search through topics, just look through the tags. I will do my best to tag each post appropriately to make browsing easy.

I am a graduate student at the University of Alabama in the Library and Information Studies program. I'm hoping to one day be a young adult librarian. Or maybe work on something in the technological side of the library. I work in a computer lab on campus right now, and have worked there since August, and I thoroughly enjoy my job.

Email Me!